We are looking for a Social Producer to join the core BRITs social team across January and February, with a focus on our artist activation strand.
You will have good working contacts with relevant label and artist teams. You’ll be up to date with internet culture, thrive in a team and work well under pressure. You will also have a high level of attention to detail.
- Securing social activations and exclusive content with BRITs relevant artists (including nominees and performers)
- Liaising with record labels and various stakeholders to deliver assets and execute activations
- Producing talent and running activations from @BRITs
- Working with team @BRITs to promote upcoming activations and fitting them into the content schedule
- Giving creative input for social activations and ideas throughout the campaign
- Communicating with the client and stakeholders
- Experience of producing big name talent for social content
- A track record of working on high-level accounts or campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of The BRIT Awards and its history
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Examples of generating and executing creative activations
- High level of organisation, attention to detail and time management
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere Pro is desirable
Please apply here by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Please include your availability and rate on your cover letter.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 10th January 2019.View all jobs