We’re looking for a Senior Producer to join the core BRITs social team, working across The BRIT Awards 2020 campaign, from strategy through to post-event reporting.
The role will report directly to the Executive Producer, supporting them with the running of a high profile, and at times intense, social campaign, and overseeing a team of producers on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building audiences, driving engagement and creating social activations that generate PR and industry attention. This role requires a passionate and driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Contract to start in the next few weeks and run until after the event in February 2020.
Some specifics on the role responsibilities include (but are not limited to)…
- Working closely with the exec producer to develop and execute a best-in-class social strategy
- Coming up with innovative, engagement generating ideas which set @BRITs above its competitors
- Overseeing a team of producers, ensuring all content posted is to a high standard and is always pushing our strategy forward
- Overseeing the process between the video team and the social team, ensuring the smooth running and timely delivery of video assets and their publishing schedule
- Being a positive role model within the team, helping to develop junior team members by leading by example and demonstrating best practises
- Attending regular status meetings with the client and various stakeholders
- Liaising with record labels and various stakeholders to organise activations with talent, syndicate assets and secure @BRITs promotion
- Working on location and overseeing social content on the day of The BRIT Awards 2020
- Potentially producing big name talent for social activations
The ideal candidate will have these key attributes…
- Strong understanding of the current social media market, including platform best-practise and current trends
- A track record of working on high-level accounts or campaigns
- Clear strategic thinking and planning skills
- Experience of producing big name talent for social content
- A high level of organisation, attention to detail and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of working in a live event/broadcast environment
- A passion for and up-to-date knowledge of pop music, pop culture and internet culture is a must
The Somethin’ Else social team is an award-winning creative part of the business delivering a wide range of work from daily reactive social to supporting regular entertainment properties and year-round social account management.
If you are interested in the role, please apply here by 6pm on Monday 22nd July by uploading your CV and cover letter. Please include your salary expectation in your application.View all jobs