We’re looking for an experienced live producer to join our BRITs 2020 team in January. We’ve been live streaming the event since 2014, bringing the UK’s biggest night in music to a global audience. Over the years, this has included a live stream from the red carpet as the guests arrive and live coverage of the event on YouTube.
This is a short-term role starting in mid-January and lasting approximately 4-6 weeks. Over that period, the producer will develop and plan the live streams and lead their successful execution on the night. The role sits within a larger team so, while we are looking for a self-starter, we place a big emphasis on teamwork through this project.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has experience of producing multi-camera live streams, preferably in music
- Has a love of pop music and The BRITs and knows all of the talent involved
- Is comfortable working with big name presenters
- Can write scripts aimed at a 16-25 year old audience
- Has a great and diverse book of contacts when it comes to crewing up and booking guests
- Loves being part of a big, collaborative team all working to tight deadlines
- Has an understanding of how to make successful and engaging social video content
If you are interested in the role, please apply here ASAP by uploading your CV and a cover letter including a credit list of your work and highlighting your availability.
Applications close on December 9th 2019.
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society, and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in this part of the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.View all jobs