We are looking for a junior producer to join our growing factual audio team in a staff role. You’ll be working alongside producers and executive producers on documentaries, narrative podcasts and audio series for a global audience.
The ideal candidates will have some but not necessarily all of these skills:
• Experience in a production team in radio, podcasting or other audio work.
• Experience of factual story-telling, journalism or documentary-making.
• Audio editing skills.
• Experience in working across multiple projects and juggling competing priorities.
• A love of audio, wide ranging podcast/radio listening habits and a willingness to develop your audio production skills.
• A passion for uncovering great stories.
If this is you, please apply here by uploading your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Somethin’ Else in this role.
We are open to flexible and part time working arrangements.
We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, people with disabilities and women as they are currently under-represented in this part of our business.
If you are interested in the role, please apply here by uploading your CV and a cover letter including your notice period and salary expectations, by 17th October.View all jobs