We are looking for an Executive Producer to lead and deliver high profile social media campaigns for brands and broadcasters.
We are after a strong, creative leader who has an eye for detail and is passionate about great social media creative and design.
The role will report directly to the Head of Social overseeing ambitious and innovative social media strategies and large-scale productions for clients including the BBC, ITV and The BRITs. The Somethin’ Else social team is an award-winning creative part of the business delivering a wide range of work from daily reactive social to supporting regular entertainment properties and year-round social account management.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building audiences, driving engagement and creating social activations that generate PR and industry attention. A proven track record in delivering results across organic / earned social campaigns is a must.
The candidate will be responsible fostering best practice across the company, developing new business opportunities, responding to briefs and management of a talented team of multimedia producers. They’ll work alongside the agency’s range of senior editorial figures across TV and Radio.
- A detailed understanding of the current social media market including platform best-practice, current trends and forthcoming technical challenges. The ideal candidate will be well connected within the industry with valued contacts across the entertainment sector, including social media influencers.
- A passion for leadership with a desire to get the best out of producers, including demonstrable knowledge of how to work with agile teams to tackle new challenges on a daily basis. We’re looking for an Executive Producer who is ready to influence the team and agency about future opportunities for social.
- Clear strategic thinking and planning skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering ambitious social campaigns from conception to execution.
- First class client and account management skills with experience in providing excellent service across long-term relationships and short term contracts.
- A track record of delivering results. The Exec Producer will possess demonstrable experience of using insight, reporting and analysis to understand what turns the passion of a brand or broadcaster’s audience into engagement.
- A passion for all things entertainment from TV to movies, music and sport.
To apply for this role, please upload your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are interested in working at Somethin’ Else in this position here.View all jobs