Somethin’ Else creates award-winning radio, podcast, TV, social and online content for an extensive and growing range of brands and broadcasters including BBC, The BRIT awards, Audible, Amazon, Sky Arts and Red Bull.
We are looking for an Edit/Audio Assistant to join our post production team. Reporting to the Head of Post Production, you will play a pivotal role within a busy team working across multiple projects at any one time.
This role is suitable for a graduate or post-production runner with a keen interest in video editing and audio engineering.
- Studio records
- Media ingest
- Exporting/uploading media for client review
- Sync map creation
- Assisting in maintenance and housekeeping of edit and audio suites
Skills & experience required:-
- Basic knowledge of Avid and Premiere editing systems
- Basic understanding of voiceover recording and audio workflows
- Basic understanding of DAWs such as Pro Tools and Reaper
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing workloads
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A passion for video and audio production and the energy and drive to see projects through from creation to delivery
- A demonstrable knowledge of the Somethin’ Else portfolio
Please apply here by uploading your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to work in Somethin’ Else’s post production team by 14th February
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society, and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in this part of the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.View all jobs