We are looking for a Designer to join our social team. Working on music, sport and entertainment focused projects you will work alongside an existing team, producing eye-catching illustrations, graphics, memes, programme identities and logos. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with an eye for detail and a passion for great social media creative and design.
This role reports directly to the Senior Designer on the team, working for clients including the BBC, ITV and Red Bull. It will involve working to regular short term deadlines ranging from adjusting existing templates within hours or creating original content over several days.
You will work alongside the agency’s range of designers, including specialists in animation and motion design.
Please note this role is offered on a full time basis (5 days per week) for 3 months.
- Working as an integral part of the design team to deliver best in class social content on a daily basis.
- Responsibility for delivering assets across all existing and emerging social platforms, all of which will be optimised for performance and usability.
- Working closely with producers working across a range of accounts to ensure that the needs and requirements of the client base are served on time.
- Assisting other areas of the business with their design needs, be it for pitches and proposals or PR activations.
- Generating new ideas for social media executions and working with the wider team to bring them to life. This will often involve providing sketches, outlines and proposed delivery timelines.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro and a working knowledge of After Effects are essential.
- Experience of producing social media assets for a significant brand or broadcast client.
Please apply here by submitting your CV and cover letter. Make sure to upload your digital portfolio with your cover letter or provide a link to it within the letter.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 20th January 2019.View all jobs